ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


She has anthropophobia. She has pistanthrophobia. She has polyhobia. She who has many phobia is me. The owner of this gloomy looking blog. Fourteen to be on 20th December. My life is as dull as you can imagine. I invite you to come and color my life. This is her second blog.

같은하늘아래서. 같은꿈을꾸는. 君ともう一度 笑えると信じているから. ♥ Always Keep The Faith

Fancy // Monday, June 2, 2014
3:56 AM
Hey guys,

Short update.

I just wanna tell you guys about how excited I am because tomorrow, me and my friends are going on a school trip to USS!

Only Allah know how grateful I am when I was allowed to follow this trip. I was so - I can't even believe that it's tomorrow. Ughhhh, awesome!

Anyway, if you read my previous blog post, I have several problem with my self confidence. Like how I said that I'm not confident in giving speeches in front of people, how I can't even talk to boys and other few things that made me so frustrated which on some point I felt so depressed. However, alhamdulillah thanks to Allah. I've been improving a lot lately through this year. Even though I am not wearing braces yet but for some reason I don't feel the need to cover up my flaw.

It's all thanks to Allah and my friends. I swear that they are so crazy, annoying and freaking loud and talkative. They talk so much that I've changed from a negative person to more outgoing. I don't think if it's not for them I can survive my life which include a lot of talking and seeing new people.

Now, I'm more open and talkative. I can be quiet an introvert if I'm not wearing my glasses. Yeap, I have a spectacles. Rabun jauh. I feel like whenever I wear it, it gave me more confident to talk to people because by wearing it I can see their expressions and faces clearly. I love that. HAHAHA I'm so weird hah.

Anyway, this year, I joined a choir group and overcome my fear of singing in front of people. I had overcome my fear (not fully) of talking to boys . Lastly, I overcome my fear of talking in front of people. These requires a lot of courage k. By a lot I mean it, A LOT.

I was thinking to myself lately, so what if people laugh at me because of my teeth? Idc. Idgas. Idgaf.

It's my life and I'm suppose to enjoy it not being like katak bawah tempurung.

Btw guys, see this video. A video of my school choir group. This is our first performance so don't judge bitch. Enjoy :)



Here's the link if you can't watch the video.


The Voice of SMKBSD 2: http://youtu.be/bmOLrvYE8EE