ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


She has anthropophobia. She has pistanthrophobia. She has polyhobia. She who has many phobia is me. The owner of this gloomy looking blog. Fourteen to be on 20th December. My life is as dull as you can imagine. I invite you to come and color my life. This is her second blog.

같은하늘아래서. 같은꿈을꾸는. 君ともう一度 笑えると信じているから. ♥ Always Keep The Faith

MIA // Friday, January 18, 2013
5:18 AM


HelloandAssalamualaikum

Hi. Sorry for MIA for awhile. I already stated that school has started. And there's too many homework to do so. I felt lazy to open the laptop. Yeah. I think that I've been MIA for about three weeks. Am I right ? No. Okay. 

So, like I said. School is hell. For me. I hate PBS. I hate homework. I hate the people. I hate everything. Every single things in it excluding my friends of course. Well, I hate school.

Actually, I don't know what to write right now. So, I randomly type everything in my empty mind. Urm. Oh yeah. I'm having a major mental breakdown for the past few day because of something and I'm slowly recovering.

Wait. Do I have to tell that ? N o .

Well. Have a good time living in this cruel reality.