ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


She has anthropophobia. She has pistanthrophobia. She has polyhobia. She who has many phobia is me. The owner of this gloomy looking blog. Fourteen to be on 20th December. My life is as dull as you can imagine. I invite you to come and color my life. This is her second blog.

같은하늘아래서. 같은꿈을꾸는. 君ともう一度 笑えると信じているから. ♥ Always Keep The Faith

I've got tagged. // Thursday, December 13, 2012
12:39 AM
HelloandAssalamualaikum.

Yeah, I just check my chatbox and one of my 'Kakak' has tagged me in a giveaway. Firstly, I want to say thank you for tagging me Kak Aimy . Secondly, I don't know how does it work so I guess that I'll not join it. Thirdly, I want to say sorry to our Cutie Pie Kak Aimy for not able to join it. I seriously don't know how to join this giveaway. -and because this is my first time being tagged so I don't know how it works. 

So, if you guys want to join it, here's the link.

Click on the word above to join it guys! Let's win this!