ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


She has anthropophobia. She has pistanthrophobia. She has polyhobia. She who has many phobia is me. The owner of this gloomy looking blog. Fourteen to be on 20th December. My life is as dull as you can imagine. I invite you to come and color my life. This is her second blog.

같은하늘아래서. 같은꿈을꾸는. 君ともう一度 笑えると信じているから. ♥ Always Keep The Faith

Happy birthday to me :') // Thursday, December 20, 2012
10:30 PM


HelloandAssalamualaikum.

Hey guys, so yeah. Yesterday is my birthday. 
20.12.2012

Nice date right? Yeah, but the day is not as nice as the date.
I felt that this year birthday are the worst I've ever had.
It's not my parents fault but, I don't felt like celebrating it.
and.
It's not because of I don't wanna be a 13 years old girl.
No.
Just no.
I'm not that pathetic.
I don't know. I just felt like it. Maybe because of the guilt of breaking my promise to see my friend on monday. Yeah, maybe because of that. I still felt guilty until now.

Other than that, I really wanna say Thank You to everyone who wished me on my birthday. It's really made my day. Especially to my friends who stayed awake until 12.00 A.M in the morning only to wished me Happy Birthday.

Thank you very much for all those wishes and thank you for spending a minute to wrote a wishes for me. I appreciate it very much. 

Still, yesterday are the worse birthday ever. I don't know why cause my mom does bought presents and a cake for me. My dad also promised me to grant a wishes which I already asked for years ago.

I just hope that my dad will keep his promise even though there's  word saying


Promises are meant to be broken.

Cause I'm seriously tired of waiting. Please! Just this once! Please grant my wish dad.

So, yeah. I think that's all. There's nothing to told since I don't do anything yesterday other than playing the laptop. 

Ouh, and I'm officially thirteen years old now.

Happy Birthday to me. I guess.