ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


She has anthropophobia. She has pistanthrophobia. She has polyhobia. She who has many phobia is me. The owner of this gloomy looking blog. Fourteen to be on 20th December. My life is as dull as you can imagine. I invite you to come and color my life. This is her second blog.

같은하늘아래서. 같은꿈을꾸는. 君ともう一度 笑えると信じているから. ♥ Always Keep The Faith

S K Y F A L L ❤ . I felt teribble. // Friday, November 9, 2012
7:29 AM

HelloandAssalamualaikum.

Hey there ~
I'm back from watching SKYFALL ❤.
Yeah. You know. The one who has our Mr.Bond in it?
It's thaaaahhhh best ! *nods head*
Yeahhh. I'm enjoying it except for the kissing part.Disgusting~
I'm watching it at Tesco Kepong.
The place where I bought the Bubble Tea.
Sadly.
This time.
My mom doesn't bought me any bubble tea.
*sigh*
LIFE.

Okay. Yeahh.
Ouhh.
Okay.
Okay stop!
Fuhhh. Yesterday, I went to my friend's house to do something.
And. Yeah. It was fun talking and gossip-ing with them.
I went to Mahirah's house to do something and then I went to Aina's house after finishing the 'works' at Mahirah's house.
I'm the last person who stayed at Aina's house cause my mom and dad can't pick me up early so yeahh. I must wait for them.

As I was waiting for them.
Me and Aina continued chatting and talking and chatting and talking and playing and spazzing and-
Then, I talked about my family to her. How many members I have in my family and blablabla.
But, not the personal one.
Yeahh. 

And I was talking about my sister.
I told her that my older sister already has her license and I said that my sister can take me and my other siblings for some outing.
I just kept on rambling about my sister.
And just now, I've read her latest blog post.
And guess what?
I felt terrible after reading it.
I'm such a jerk for not thinking other people feelings.
Well, I don't even know about that.
But I really do felt terrible and I want to say my apologize to her.

I hope that she'll read this blog post to know how much do I felt sorry to her.
I sincerely want to apologize to her.
-and I hope that she'll lives a happy life from now on.
May god bless your soul and your family members soul.
If I've a chance to meet you.
I will state my apology right then at there.

Sorry for being a terrible and a horrible friend Aina .