ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


She has anthropophobia. She has pistanthrophobia. She has polyhobia. She who has many phobia is me. The owner of this gloomy looking blog. Fourteen to be on 20th December. My life is as dull as you can imagine. I invite you to come and color my life. This is her second blog.

같은하늘아래서. 같은꿈을꾸는. 君ともう一度 笑えると信じているから. ♥ Always Keep The Faith

New look. // Thursday, November 29, 2012
2:08 AM



HelloandAssalamualaikum!

Yeahh, I've changed my blogskins. Well, it's not changed into a new template.
I just change the background, the colors and create the header. The header is soooo ugly. Cause I don't have any idea right now. It's easier this way than we have to go to blogskins.com and search for pretty one and download and blablabla. See, I edit this blog only for 1 hour maybe? If I change the template too. It takes one whole day for me to edit it. So yeah. I pick the simple and easier way.

So yeah, that's all for now. Nothing interesting to be told.