ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


She has anthropophobia. She has pistanthrophobia. She has polyhobia. She who has many phobia is me. The owner of this gloomy looking blog. Fourteen to be on 20th December. My life is as dull as you can imagine. I invite you to come and color my life. This is her second blog.

같은하늘아래서. 같은꿈을꾸는. 君ともう一度 笑えると信じているから. ♥ Always Keep The Faith

After a long hiatus. I'm back. // Thursday, November 1, 2012
3:01 AM

HelloandAssalamualaikum !

Hi guys ! After a long two weeks, I've finally able to update my blog.
There are many things that I want to tell you.
Urmm, let's start with the exam.
I've just finished my last paper for the last exams of this year yesterday.
Yesterday paper consists of Geography and Art paper.
Yeah. So, we finally free from the silence and the need to talk to someone.

Today, which is 1th of November 2012, we, KRK and PRS students went to UM which stands for Universiti Malaya.
We've visited Faculty of Science and Faculty of Language and Linguistic.
Well, me, AinaMahirah and Nurul Anis are really excited to visit the Faculty of Language. Why?
Because we thought that they will teach Korean languages there.
Just like we thought, they do teach Korean however they taught Korean people 
our culture. They also taught them Bahasa Malaysia.
Sadly, they do not teach Korean language for us Malaysian.
However, still, we can learn Mandarin and Japanese ~_~
Back then when we were visiting Faculty of Science, the tourist brought us to the 'Rimba Ilmu'. It's a forest filled with many kinds of trees and herbs.
I've took many pictures but I'm too lazy too upload.

Okay. Enough with that.
After we've finished touring both faculties, we *me, Aina, Mahirah, Hanis and Nurul Anis* went to Sri Damansara McD to enjoy our last moments together since school holidays are just in 34 hours more.
This is my first time lepak with them *Aina and Mahirah*. Both of them are a KPOPPERS like me and Nurul Anis too.
So yeahh, the talk between us are very comfortable and it flow nicely. Mostly,
we talked about family problems, who do we like and also a must have talk KPOP.
It's really fun ! But I've to go home early so here am I typing this blog post.

Ouhh, and did I told you guys that tomorrow is the last day for school ? No. Well, I've tell you now. `_`
I'M SO SADDDDDD ! I'M AFRAID THAT NEXT YEAR, I WON'T BE ABLE TO SEE MY CLASSMATES ANYMORE. I'M AFRAID THAT I WILL turun kelas.
GOD ! PLEAASEEE ! LET ME STAY AT ONE ARA ! PLEASE LET US STAY AT ONE ARA NEXT YEAR.

I hope that I can see my classmates this year for 2 Ara class next year.

Bye.