ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


She has anthropophobia. She has pistanthrophobia. She has polyhobia. She who has many phobia is me. The owner of this gloomy looking blog. Fourteen to be on 20th December. My life is as dull as you can imagine. I invite you to come and color my life. This is her second blog.

같은하늘아래서. 같은꿈을꾸는. 君ともう一度 笑えると信じているから. ♥ Always Keep The Faith

Exams In The Houseee ~ // Friday, October 19, 2012
10:18 AM

HelloandAssalamualaikum !

Heyyooooo ! GUISEEEE !
I'm D.E.A.D for the next two weeks. Don't annoy me pupils.
I'm preparing for my current wars. It's just around the corner.
Well. It's on the next Monday actually.
My group captain which is the teachers are giving us some tips on winning those wars.
They said to prepare all your guns which is pencils and pens and knives it's wether a sharpener , rulers or eraser.
We suppose to plan up back-up strategy starting from last week it means to prepare our brains you dumb but since we are all known as the lazy-ass, we end up spending our free times doing absolutely 

Nothing.

Yeahh~ We are very lazy to move our ass so that's happen. Well, technically 

Nothing.

*~*~*~*~*

Well, okay. I know you guys are dizzy from reading my ridiculous post up there.
So, I'm gonna help you guys.
Actually, my school are having exam weeks for the next two freaking weeks.
Basely, all of the students should study during last week holidays.
But, since all of us are very extremely freaking damn 

Busy with PBS.

We don't have enough time to do revision. 
I felt like I want to kill those teachers who were giving us a whole bunch of works to do.
If we failed our year-end exams, it's all because of those Penyeksaan Berasaskan Sekolah a.k.a PBS.
Look at that >.< That PBS is really a popular topic to talk to among students nowadays. We also create some names for it. Isn't it suit perfectly ? -_-
So, I'm not updating this old-dusty blog because of that 

._____.

Well, hope that all of my readers can wish me luck upon the wars. Thanks in advance.

p/s: I will going on Hiatus until 1st of November. Until then, please wait patiently for more ridiculous update. Chuu ~ 



my wishes.