ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


She has anthropophobia. She has pistanthrophobia. She has polyhobia. She who has many phobia is me. The owner of this gloomy looking blog. Fourteen to be on 20th December. My life is as dull as you can imagine. I invite you to come and color my life. This is her second blog.

같은하늘아래서. 같은꿈을꾸는. 君ともう一度 笑えると信じているから. ♥ Always Keep The Faith

SHOPPING FOR AIDILFITRI . // Sunday, August 12, 2012
9:39 AM


HelloAndAssalamualaikum !

Guys , I'm so tired right now . I just came back from shopping clothes for the upcoming Aidilfitri !
Believe it or not , there's only a few days left until all the muslim celebrating Hari Raya !
I can't believe it at all . When my friends said that Hari Raya will be in a few day , Gashh , who know what am I feeling at that moment :D
I feel like the time past by so fast until I forgot the date of Hari Raya .
And , I don't feel like I've been fasting for a month this year :/ Weird though D_O
Well , what can I say . This world is spinning though :)

Beside tired , I felt really happy because I've finally went shopping for Hari Raya :D
Gaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh !
Can't wait to wear my new clothes and new pair of jeans :D
Ahhh , for this year , I only buy simple t-shirt and jeans .
Not like the year before , I buy leggings . Shorts . Mehh all kind of cloth that to revealing .
I just don't feel comfortable to wear that this year because obviously people ! I'm 13 years old this year .
Not official though .
Do you ever seen a muslim 13 years old teen wears all kind of revealing cloth ?
Well , for me , I've seen a lot though .
Out there , so many of the muslim girls wears revealing clothes despite their age D_O
But , not for me :D
Since , this year I've start coughperiodcough , so , it will be very unconvenient to me to wear all those revealing clothes .
Ughhhh , I wonder , how do muslim girls wear that kind of uncomfortable cloth ?
To many skins were showed .

Anyway , I hope that Aidilfitri this year is better than the year before !
Well , I'm typing this at late night although tomorrow is school day . MONDAY . Gahhhhhhhhhhh !
Hate it ! Anyway . . .