ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


She has anthropophobia. She has pistanthrophobia. She has polyhobia. She who has many phobia is me. The owner of this gloomy looking blog. Fourteen to be on 20th December. My life is as dull as you can imagine. I invite you to come and color my life. This is her second blog.

같은하늘아래서. 같은꿈을꾸는. 君ともう一度 笑えると信じているから. ♥ Always Keep The Faith

Olympics 2012 . Badminton . // Sunday, August 5, 2012
10:08 PM
HelloAndAssalamualaikum =)

Heyy Peeps ,
For all the malaysian , you may have know what happens yesterday .
Yes , The Badminton Olympic 2012 .
Malaysia vs. China .
Datuk Lee Chong Wei vs. Lin Dan .
For those who watch it live , I don't know how you guys feel .
For those who doesnt know a single clue .
Well , It's hard for me to say it .
It's all our Malaysian Natives Hope that Chong Wei will brought gold medal when he comeback .
But , Sadly . No . He got the silver medal which is number 2 . =)
It's okay for me though , cause I know that he play it very well . =)
Dia curahkan semua nya semata-mata untuk melihat muka kita tertampal dengan air mata kegembiraan .
He tried ! Yes , he tried . But , some of the Malaysian does not appreciate it at all . They even Bash him .
I repeat . They BASH him !
I mean , Come'n people . You know how hard for him . Do you ever feel how to be in his position .
It's depressing ! We , Malaysian should support him no matter what ! Not BASHING him !
Did you think that he loose for purpose ? Did you ever think on how hard he play ? How Stressed is he ?
The answer is NO .
Get Up HUMANS ! We should be proud that he manage to bring our country name to the final badminton .
Be PROUD of it !

Here are some of Datuk Lee Chong Wei photo :