ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


She has anthropophobia. She has pistanthrophobia. She has polyhobia. She who has many phobia is me. The owner of this gloomy looking blog. Fourteen to be on 20th December. My life is as dull as you can imagine. I invite you to come and color my life. This is her second blog.

같은하늘아래서. 같은꿈을꾸는. 君ともう一度 笑えると信じているから. ♥ Always Keep The Faith

COOL BLOG ? Urm. No. BUBBLE TEA maybe ? // Sunday, November 4, 2012
5:26 AM


HelloandAssalamualaikum there !

Muehhe. I just returned home after doing some grocery shopping at Tesco Kepong.
Yeah. Helping my mom picking some veggies.
Helping my mom push the trolly.
Helping myself with some Bubble Tea or like what Koreans called Boba Tea.
This is not the usual COOL BLOG that you guys drink.
COOL BLOG is not even the real bubble tea.
COOL BLOG is made of ice while Bubble Tea is made of water (?)
Yeah. So, basically, Bubble Tea / Boba Tea are not made of ice.
It's just water with varieties of flavors and some pearl as the topping.
THAT IS THAAHHH REALLL BUBBLEE TEAAA GUISEEE.

Plus, MY MOM BOUGHT FOR ME ONE.
BOUGHT ME THE ORIGINAL BUBBLE TEA. *spazzing*
I'm so freaking damn seriously happy that time cause I can taste what the Koreans Bubble Tea taste like.
But I bet that the Bubble Tea which the Koreans made is more tasty than the one I drank.
CAUSE IT'S MADE BY THE KOREANSSSS GUISSEEEEE. Daaaaa.

Okay. Stop with me being all crazy and excited about bubble tea.
This is the proof that I am very happy that time.


Boba Tea


-Can you see it ? Can you ? Can you ? Cause I can. Muahahhaha-

#ILYSMBT GOODLUCK TO ALL SPM CANDIDATES OUT THERE!